Followed wiki but get error for Whonix install

Followed wiki and setup kicksecure correctly, on the last leg to install whonix I followed the only command per the wiki (kicksecure/wiki/Whonix) being: whonix-xfce-installer-cli

I get this error:
whonix-xfce-installer-cli: [ERROR]: Installer exited with code: ‘1’
zsh: exit 1 whonix-xfce-installer-cli

Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

There will be more output than just this. Please read it.

If still not clear, please post the log here.

Did you install it via the usability-misc Kicksecure package or did you do it via dowloading it with curl?

Made do on a previous laptop but need new one sorted now so revisiting thread. Find full output below

I followed the wiki for whonix install on kicksecure with following command: whonix-xfce-installer-cli

This is the output I get (removed links as couldn’t post):

whonix-xfce-installer-cli: [NOTICE]: Command executing: $ sudo – apt-get full-upgrade --simulate
Reading package lists…
Building dependency tree…
Reading state information…
Calculating upgrade…
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
whonix-xfce-installer-cli: [NOTICE]: VirtualBox Installation: Preparing to install VirtualBox…
whonix-xfce-installer-cli: [WARN]: APT Repository List: Deb822-style Format is unsupported
/usr/bin/whonix-xfce-installer-cli: line 1779: kali_domain_debsource: unbound variable
whonix-xfce-installer-cli: [NOTICE]: Executed script, function, command executed: ‘/usr/bin/whonix-xfce-installer-cli’ ‘install_repositories_for_virtualbox_on_debian’ ‘kali_url=“${kali_prefix_debsource} ${protocol_prefix_debsource}${kali_domain_debsource}${kali_suffix_debsource}”’
whonix-xfce-installer-cli: [ERROR]: Installer exited with code: ‘1’
zsh: exit 1 whonix-xfce-installer-cli

You can post links now.

See also: Code Tags

Since the log was incomplete, I am not totally sure about it. But most likely…

This has been fixed in all repositories.